EBC Clutch Kit CK2254 (5 Clutch Plate)
CK2254 EBC Clutch Kit (5 Clutch Plates)
EBC CK Series Clutch Kits are designed to be an exact replacement for OEM clutches. The cork based plates are impregnated with alloy particles to minimise wear, increasing service life and heat resistance. The plate material is highly compressed to avoid swelling and clutch drag. This makes it an excellent replacement for clutches in all grades and sizes of motorcycle.
Each EBC CK Series Clutch Kit contains a complete set of stack height controlled friction plates featuring the EBC unique alloy particle impregnated clutch facings. Every CK Series kit is matched and measured to give you a perfect stack height. Never try to fit individual plates is the EBC recommendation.
- Full engine sets of friction plates only Made with OEM style cork based materials
- Stack height measured to reset clutch as new
- If you need to replace worn original plates these are exactly the same technology, size and shape and drop right into your clutch basket.
- Plates must be oil soaked using standard drive case oil for a few hours before install to avoid heat scorching. Always replace tired clutch springs and check for wear on driven (non lined) plates.
Fits the following Rieju bikes:
- MRX 125 (euro 2 models only) Engine number starts M3D6A
- SMX 125 (euro 2 models only) Engine number starts M3D6A
- RS2 125 Matrix & Pro (euro2 models only) Engine number starts M3D6A
- Tango 125 (euro 2 models only) Engine number starts M3D6A